Probate and Estate-Planning Attorney Offering Superior Service and Expertise
Serving Los Angeles and Glendale, California
With over 26 years of practice in the area of probate and trust law, we can expertly guide you through even the most difficult probate and trust issues, large and small, and assist with the settlement of estates. We are here to help clients in their time of need, providing advice and guidance at resolving legal issues smoothly and efficiently, while attempting to keep expenses to a minimum.
Kathleen Maureen O’Dea is an attorney who specializes in probate and trust law. Her professional expertise, combined with a compassionate and caring nature, qualifies her to assist clients in the following areas of law:
- Probate and Trust Litigation (for example, complaints against the executor or trustee for wasting estate property, embezzling property, favoring one beneficiary over another, or ambiguity in a trust or will);
- Probate and Trust Administration (handling estates of deceased testators and trustors);
- Pet Trusts (can be incorporated into a living trust, but many clients have asked for separate trusts for their loved pets);
- Professional Fiduciary (having a qualified attorney act as the executor or the administrator of an estate saves money for the estate);
- Estate Planning (such as preparation of living trusts and wills, powers of attorney for personal and financial management, to avoid probate and conservatorships).
Reduced Statutory Fees for Probate
In most cases, we can reduce fees for probate administration. We also negotiate terms and rates for clients with limited assets and resources who would otherwise turn to non-lawyers for assistance. In situations where a client is truly unable to afford legal services–for example, if he or she is the victim of financial elder abuse–we may provide pro bono services.
Our Clients’ Needs Come First
We believe everyone should have access to legal help when they need it. Too often people do not seek counsel, perhaps because they are intimidated or they believe they cannot afford an attorney, and then become victims–either of the system or of those who prey on vulnerable individuals. In addition to offering reduced statutory fees for probate, we negotiate fees for other services and provide payment plans in the appropriate case. When you meet with us, you will find that there is no reason to be intimidated; we are approachable and we will take the time to understand your concerns.
We offer an initial consultation at no charge. The purpose is to encourage clients to seek legal advice in order to determine if they have a viable case.
Contact an Experienced, Caring Probate Attorney
If you need help with probate or trust administration, probate or trust litigation, or need information on pet trusts, the duties of a professional fiduciary, or estate planning, please contact us to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with an experienced, compassionate attorney. Let us help ensure your personal and family needs are taken care of, now and in the years ahead.
The Law Offices of Kathleen Maureen O’Dea dba Probate4Less is located in Glendale, California and serves clients in Los Angeles County.
PROBATE4LESS | California Probate & Estate-Planning Attorney Serving Glendale & Los Angeles County